Treasure Island - Manitoulin Island

Treasure Island - Manitoulin Island
My Vacation Spot

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation!!

With this course almost done (only three more days) I have arrived at my vacation destination. I am now in Manitoulin Island with my family spending some quality time. We took the Chi-Chemaun boat over from Tobermory and this Island is like heaven, it is so untouched and quiet with no shopping malls and commercialized store, other than a new grocery store. I have been coming to the island since I was 8 and I appreciate it so much more the older I get. I have posted a picture of the sunset for all of you to enjoy.
Hope you all have a great rest of the summer!!!!!

Cori Forbes

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so here's an idea if you love Manitoulin -a few years ago my wife and I and another couple left our vehicle in Tobermory and took only our bikes with a bike trailer to Manitoulin-we rode from bed and breakfast to bed and breakfast-it was awesome-Take Care

    ReplyDelete