Treasure Island - Manitoulin Island

Treasure Island - Manitoulin Island
My Vacation Spot

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WE BROKE A WORLD RECORD.....

Last year our school and numerous other schools in our area were determined to break a world record. The world recored we were determined to break was having our students reading/listening to Robert Munsch at the same time for 40mins. The students also had to read the books in a specific order. So what I did was I went to the http://www.robertmunsch.com/storytime.cfm website and I played the stories in order on my smartboard so that all my students at once could listen and read the stories. They loved it and I have never seen my students be more enganged in a story like they were when it was on the smartboard.

Just a thought for all of you that have smartboards out there it is a great site and it doesn't matter how old your students are everyone at one point enjoys litening to a Robert Munsch book! Even I do.....lol

Cori Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment